Special Nonwovens that Protect
Our nonwovens offer the right solution for the most demanding requirements. They come in a wide variety of compositions: sometimes particularly soft to provide the necessary comfort, sometimes particularly stretch-resistant to withstand greater loads, they can be reinforced with scrim to prevent damage, or designed to be flame resistant to meet certain protective standards.
Thanks to our three-dimensional fiber design and Norafin's spunlacing, our materials show a distinctive dimensional stability in all directions. For special areas and applications, we also offer traditional needlepunch capabilities.
Advanced Performance Features of our Nonwovens
- improved insulation and high resistance to heat
- industry leading heat protection for single and multi-layer product solutions
- industrial laundering
- isotropic fiber orientation for dimensional stability in all directions
- durable and long-lasting product solutions
- lightweight material constructions for enduser comfort & protection
- high breathability
Extreme hazards require more specific performance features:
- protection against flames and heat; among others for fire departments according to EN 469 / NFPA 1971, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E
- fire-blocking and flame-retardant properties according to various industry standards such as EN 45545-2, FAR 25-853, or 16 CFR part 1633 and others
- ballistic properties according to standard STANAG 2920
- cut and puncture protection according to standard HOSDB, VPAM, EN388 and others - protection against knives, sharps, and spikes; cut and puncture resistance
Norafin's testing facilities enable us to design materials based on customers' need and constantly monitor the quality of our products providing our customers and endusers trust in their personal protective equipment (PPE).
Your Contact Persons
Sales Manager Protective Line
|T:||+1 828 708 3154|
Product Manager Protective Line
|T:||+49 3733 5507 240|