We are Norafin
A strong committed team with a clear focus on its clients’ requirements has helped us become an innovative company for almost forty years, producing high quality spunlace and needlepunch nonwovens.
The success behind Norafin is a team that pushes creative and trendsetting ideas and responds quickly to evolving market conditions without losing track of the products’ quality.
Our Proprietary Technology Gives us the Flexibility to
- Process a wide variety of specialty, high-end fibers such as meta and para-aramids.
- Create smart fiber blends in white and in various colors.
- Engineer single and multi-layered fabrics, which are printed, patterned, or flat. The materials can be calandered, apertured, or scrim-supported.
- Run both large and small specialty product campaigns.
- Produce composite nonwovens without binders.
- Equip nonwovens with functional particles/fibers, which impart the material with the following characteristics: electrical conductivity, catalytic effects, gas storage, heating properties, integration of sensors, and more.
At our headquarters, in Mildenau, Germany, there are 200 employees developing, producing, and marketing innovative product solutions daily for our customers.
Our US Production Facility had its inauguration in Mills River, North Carolina in June 2018. We currently have 45 committed employees who are responsible for producing and marketing our high-quality technical nonwovens. The US Line is equipped with a new state-of-the-art Spunlace line and modern offices.