Norafin has proven to be an internationally well-respected producer of high-quality technical non-wovens made by spunlace technology, with a clear focus on the requirements of our customers and hence, power in innovation. Through the close cooperation between our departments, we develop intelligent product solutions that provide additional value to our customers.
We have an open organizational culture with flat hierarchies and expedited decision making. The Germany based company expanded operations in Mills River, NC in 2018 to better service the needs of customers in the US.
We are immediately recruiting a
Sales & Business Development Manager
to strengthen our team.
Increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with our customers in the protective apparel business and develop those relationships into a solid, long-lasting partnership.
- Identifies and takes advantage of opportunities for product expansion that lead to an increase in sales.
- Monitors customer needs and works with Product Management and R&D to identify new product opportunities that add value to the Customer relationship.
Provides exceptional levels of service to Customers.
- Demonstrates a Customer centric mindset.
- Maintains travel schedule to actively visit Customers and assists Customers in the decision-making process.
- Communicates effectively with Customers on a wide variety of topics including orders, deliveries, and related.
Develops product and service knowledge.
- Actively attends tradeshows domestically and internationally.
- Participates in required web-based training, in-person, and on-the-job training or as assigned.
- Provides support and guidance to other team members as appropriate to the role.
- Work is coordinated within our CRM system.
- Expected to attend annual budget meeting in Germany.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Typically 5+ years of experience in relevant sales and industry experience
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product knowledge, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Technical Understanding – Knowledge of technical processes, understanding of production, products and applications.
What we offer
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical / Vision / Dental Insurance
- John Hancock 401k Plan
- One America Disability Insurance
- One America Life Insurance
- Company car
- 4 Weeks’ Vacation annually (accrued quarterly)
Norafin is supported by a strong and committed team. If you would like to become part of this team, please send us your resumé to our HR Manager: Ms. Annette Carberry
Sales & Business Development Manager - Nonwovens Protective Apparel
Your Contact Person
Our colleagues in the HR department will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the advertised positions, the company and the application process.