Norafin Komanda® - Performance Engineered Fabrics for Protective Clothing
Arc Flash Protection
Increased technical and performance requirements represent new challenges for fabric manufacturers active in the protective apparel market today. People working in a dangerous environment need improved protection against hazardous risks such as violent fires or electric arcing.
Norafin Komanda® provides a range of high-grade fabrics that answer the market’s needs for a lightweight, re-usable, strong and breathable material applied in thermal clothing.
On the one hand, we can achieve this goal through products with integrated flame protection that cannot be washed out and through non-flammable materials (to the use as coating carrier).
Thanks to the combination of our internal technology know-how we succeeded in developing our unique Norafin Komanda® technology, which gives unique performance characteristics to our nonwovens.
- industrial FR work wear
- arc flash protective clothing
- motorsports, fire departments, industry
Performance Characteristics of our Products:
- excellent flame resistance
- protection against heat and flame according to EN 11612
- protection fpr welders according to EN 11611
- protection according to EN IEC 61482-1-2 (single-layered material)
- class 1 below 165 g/m², class 2 below 300 g/m²
- protection according to NFPA 2112 (double-layered material)
- class 2 below 113 g/m²
- arc flash protection according to NFPA 70 E – cat. 4
- strong FR protection for multi-layer and single-layer solutions
- durability to washing (resistance of 100 industrial washes without any performance loss)
- soft and drapable
- superior breathability