Functional Wound Care
Norafin is a well-known manufacturer of special nonwovens for medical applications. Our products are produced with great care by experienced employees in well-engineered production processes. Only first-class, for medical application approved fibers of European origin are used in our medical products.
Ask for our STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as well as for our FSC™-certified products!
Our nonwovens fulfill the following requirements according to DIN:
- cytotoxicity according to DIN ISO 10993-5-12
- skin irritation according to DIN ISO 10993-10-12-23
- skin sensitization according to DIN ISO 10993-10-12
Fibers for highest requirements
Norafin ECOLINE® is our product line focused around sustainable fibers.
The additional bio-degradability of our nonwovens is indicated with the label EXTRA ORGANIC ®.
Depending on the application, the properties of our nonwovens can be influenced by fiber blends.
For example, we offer:
- special fibers as well as loaded fibers
- individual cross sections
- specific fiber gauges
Multi-layer nonwovens for absorption
Norafin has the capability to incorporate several functions in one nonwoven within a single process step – on a cellulosic basis:
- absorptive capacity: > 700%, in < 1 sec
- Water/oil repellent grade 1*
- Production of two-layer products in one process step
- visual representation of 2 sides
- 100 % viscose product > bio-degradable
*According to AATCC test method 193:2010
Would you like to know more about our sheet masks?
We would be pleased to send you an overview of our product portfolio.
Please contact us directly by e-mail or choose our contact form to continue.