Many industrial processes produce hot gas waste that may only be discharged into the environment after being filtered. The main aim here is to retain a large proportion of the particles by means of mechanical filtration.
The fiber is the focus
Since exhaust gas temperatures can reach levels of 240 °C, conventional filter media can no longer be used due to their low temperature stability. Filter media based on high-performance fibers such as aramids, polyimides (PI) or polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) are therefore required. In most applications, a certain chemical resistance must also be ensured, since the exhaust gases are often composed of a large number of different chemical components. Norafin offers concrete solutions for these sometimes highly complex fields of application.
Our filter media convince through:
- homogenous surface – optimal pore distribution and dedusting
- high density – excellent efficiency at low weights
- stability through hydroentanglement & integrated support structures
- enhanced chemical resistance through different finishings
- mineral, cement, asphalt industry